Instagram

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Password - not accepted. Please enter your memorable place...

Passwords.
The bane of my life.
Passwords, passwords, passwords - I dread any site that asks for a password as - despite reusing the same three or four over and over again, it's never the right one that I enter.

With a phone having the battery life of an egg timer I find myself constantly searching for wifi friendly shops to check emails on an alternative gadget.
Sometimes I feel like binning all gadgets.
I never used to feel the need to check emails while out, yet now I'm a walking encyclopedia of Wi-Fi friendly shops in Swansea.
How did that happen?
Today was M&S.

''Please enter password.''
Wrong one.
Three times.

''Please enter your memorable place.''
Good, I know this one...
REJECTED!
How can it possibly reject the right answer???

I try capitals, no capitals, pic n mix, country, city, expletives - back to the place I tried first time round - back to the spelling I'm sure I entered first off - BINGO!

All signed in, only to find the new emails I have are all SPAM.


I give up on WiFi.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, they are the bane of my life too! Most of my passwords are automatically saved on my laptop, but once in a while it decides I need to re-log in and then all hell breaks loose!!

    ReplyDelete