Instagram

Sunday 23 February 2014

If I'm going to have a midlife crisis I want it to be spectacular.

Forget new year resolutions, my goals are kicking in six weeks late.
Well, as far as the wistful thinking phase anyway.
And the reflective one.
Like the all guns blazing, I've spent my last summer in Llanrhidian one from way back when the sun was shining, vegetables were wilting and the grass knee high.

Australia unsettled me.
Manchester made me realise my roots are in the South East.
Brick Lane made me realise I crave urban and creativity on the doorstep.
My bank balance made me realise that's not going to be easy.
And my calender informs me it's already Spring and I'm exactly where I was in October.

If I'm going to have a midlife crisis I want it to be spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment