Instagram

Tuesday 29 October 2013

The appeal of hibernation.

When the nights draw in and daylight fades; when village life grinds to a 6pm halt, I often feel that squirrels have the best idea with sleeping through winter.
Although I'm pretty sure that welsh squirrels don't hibernate, as they're always round my ankles when I stalk them with a camera.
But, with hibernation not being an option, I've resorted to a blanket, chocolate magnum and a very scented candle.

I love all the winter fabrics around this year.
The tweed, the vibrant shades of wool...velvet.
Velvet is a recent rediscovery and I'm planning on using it for fabric cuffs, with linen and lace.

Going with a warm blue and chocolate theme Prudence is my newest owl, resplendent in tweed and wool.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/167350854/prudence-a-large-woollen-owl-pillow-owl?ref=shop_home_active









No comments:

Post a Comment